Friday, May 21, 2010

WEEK 7 - SHARING SLIDE PRESENTATIONS

I liked the information in Tara's SlideShare Class Project and thank her for sharing it since Overdrive is available to our students and patrons. I tried to access the audio portion which it indicated was available, but instead, got a message saying "Your SlideShare account not yet verified." I was a bit surprised since I set up the account yesterday. It gave me an instruction to resend my information saying the verification would be sent to my email, but so far, it has not appeared.

I tried to go into a cite called "Importance of generational awareness for libraries," and it took forever to load. Once the first slide appeared, my computer locked up with the hourglass working and working. Since I went completely out of the program and tried again with the same results, I'm assuming there is a glitch of some type! I'm going to wait until Monday to try again.

http://www.slideshare.net/pizidoro/beatiful-libraries-in-the-world I loved the pictures of how libraries used to be constructed with so much architectural beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment