Friday, August 27, 2010

WEEK 18 - THING SEVENTEEN

Oh dear, another site to join--but I love the idea of not only keeping track of what I read but being able to access the favorite reads of my friends. This is new to me; I've been keeping a manual alphabetic list which has grown by leaps and bounds and is defintely not very efficient. I looked briefly at LibraryThing and shelfari but decided to join goodreads simply because it is the only one I had heard anything about. Someday, when I have a home computer and lots of time (retirement??), I would love to create a list of my shelves, my favorites, etc. and share them with friends. I added some books that I have really enjoyed in the past year. It will remain my secret for now that I do enjoy books that would fall in the catagories of "guiltypleasures" and "chicklit" though I do try to have at least one "serious" book going at the same time.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/4211271

No comments:

Post a Comment